Re: [AMBER] Leap not running

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 08:20:35 -0500

On Sat, Dec 16, 2017, Naina Singh wrote:

> I have installed Amber tools 17 as per the procedure provided on the
> website for Mac OS. I'm a beginner in Amber and even molecular modeling, so
> just following the steps suggested on the website.

Did you "source $AMBERHOME/amber.sh"? This sets up your PATH variable to
find the xleap executable.

It is possible that xleap was not built: look in $AMBERHOME/bin to see if
it is there.

If you are new to the command-line, consider working through the "Learning the
Unix command line" tutorial -- MacOS is a variant of Unix.

...good luck....dac