Re: [AMBER] PCA.CPPTRAJ

From: Rana Rehan Khalid <rrkhalid.umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 02:03:41 +0500

Dear Sir

I reduced the number of trajectories files from the script. I ran the
script for 5 trajectories files it works and finish normally. I have total
12 mdcrd files. And I ran the PCA script 3 times now I have 3 .nc files and
three prmtop files. Can I combine these .nc file to analyze the histogram.
Kindly could you please guide me what changes i can made in the script as
you said """ Try doing it without creating a COORDS data set - this stores
all your coordinates in memory, which is convenient if you have the memory
to spare""" I want to check it too.

Kind Regards