Re: [AMBER] query regarding restraint_wt

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 02:24:56 -0800

If you want utter rigidity, belly might be appropriate, though I believe
it is unpopular among the better-educated, and I am not expert on the
physics, so hopefully someone else will comment. In principle, it might
be the better approximation to the artificiality of whatever method you
are relating it to.