Re: [AMBER] Solvating a molecule in amber

From: Shilpa Gupta <guptashilpa0605.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 18:47:58 +0530

The User.mol2 file comprises of three residues which were not there in the
force field and i have loaded the library file. This mol2 file i have
generated using DBT(Dendrimer builder toolkit) so this mol2 file comprises
of three residue connected to each other. After this i have generated a pdb
solvating this molecule using packmol then for generation of top and crd in
amber i have used packmol generated pdb file Now to generated prmtop i need
to load this pdb so in amber it is not being taken as whole molecule (which
was initially present as USER.mol2 and now it has BMI as well Cl ions),
that is due to the absence of whole unit of molecule in amber. Here i can
only load lib file having info of three residues, thats why bonds are not
connected here.

I have added BMI ions using addions command.