Re: [AMBER] how to generate paramaters for GlcNH3

From: Lachele Foley <lf.list.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 18:01:39 -0500

You're going to have to remove the HO4 yourself and alter the charge
yourself.

I really suggest asking this on the GLYCAM mailing list. You're more
likely to get attention there from folks who know lots of little details
about systems like this. They can let you know if there's anything special
about how to handle the system.

GLYCAM-L Mailling list: https://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=GLYCAM-L

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley