Re: [AMBER] Modified amino acid

From: Junmei Wang <junmwang.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 10:49:49 -0500

There are two problems with your input files:

In csx.ac, you have a DU atom type. There is no definition for S with three
single-bonded atoms.
In csx.mc file, you added an atom does not exist at all (OMIT_NAME H1).

After those two problems being fixed, prepgen and parmchk2 should work fine.

All the best

Junmei