Re: [AMBER] MCPB.py to generate force field parameter for metal ion As3+

From: Lorenzo Gontrani <lorenzo.gontrani.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 07:17:54 +0100

Use pop=mkuff G09 doesn't have all MK radii

Il 05/dic/2017 03:12, "MinYuan" <minyuan.mail.ustc.edu.cn> ha scritto:

It may be the gaussian 09 bug on dealing with MK RESP charge calculations.

> [...]
pymsmt/mcpb/gene_model_files.py", line 1901, in gene_model_files
> ionids, chargedict, lgchg, lgspin, outf, watermodel, largeopt, sqmopt)
> File "/home/miny/amber/amber16/lib/python2.7/site-packages/
pymsmt/mcpb/gene_model_files.py", line 1596, in build_large_model
> chargedict, IonLJParaDict, largeopt)
> File "/home/miny/amber/amber16/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymsmt/mol/gauio.py",
line 294, in write_gau_mkf
> chg = int(round(chargedict[ionname], 0))
> KeyError: 'AS'
----------------------

> I performed small model geometry optimization, then force constant
calculation, and all went well.
> But, when tried to employ MK RESP charge calculation: g09 <
COMPLEX_large_mk.com > COMPLEX_large_mk.log
> g09 terminated with an error and in its log file:

---------------------

> No NMR shielding tensors so no spin-rotation constants.
> Leave Link 601 at Tue Dec 5 09:51:32 2017, MaxMem= 3932160000 cpu:
     0.4
> FitSet: NAtFit= 7 NAtPot= 7 NAtFrz= 0 MDM= 11 TotChg=
 0.00000
> Merz-Kollman atomic radii used.
> Read replacement radii for each type of atom:
> Atom Element Radius
> 1 8 1.40
> 2 1 1.20
> 3 8 1.40
> 4 1 1.20
> 5 8 1.40
> 6 1 1.20
> 7 33 0.00
> GetVDW: no radius for atom 7 atomic number 33.
> Error termination via Lnk1e in /opt/g09/l602.exe at Tue Dec 5 09:51:32
2017.
> Job cpu time: 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 14.2 seconds.
>

> Is it normal?
> Sorry for bothering you.
> Looking forward to hear your help!
>
> Best wishes
> Yuan Min

As3+

> > Hi Yuan,
> >
> > If Antechamber can not give a mol2 file you like, you can manually
change the content inside it. For example, You can manually change the “DU”
atom type to “AS”, and the charge of it to 3.00.

> > Kind regards,
> > Pengfei
> >
> > > On Dec 3, 2017, at 5:57 AM, MinYuan <minyuan.mail.ustc.edu.cn> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thank you for your reply.

minyuan.mail.ustc.edu.cn>

minyuan.mail.ustc.edu.cn>