Re: [AMBER] antechamber: prepgen mainchain file character limit

From: Junmei Wang <junmwang.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 14:35:35 -0500

HI Markus,

Changing the line "char mcfilename[30] = "MAINCHAIN.DAT";" with "char
mc_filename[MAXCHAR];" solves the problem described in your email.

I noticed that your molecule containing two residues. I would like to
recommend to merge the two residues into one to make antechamber run
smoothly. Later on we will improve antechamber to deal with multiple
residues.

All the best

Junmei