[AMBER] Fwd: simulations of enzyme with ligand

From: Qinghua Liao <scorpio.liao.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 15:58:47 +0100

Hello All,

Some additional information regarding to my previous post, here is the
input file I used for the production runs:

MD simulation
  &cntrl
    imin = 0, nstlim = 25000000 , irest = 1, ntx = 5, dt = 0.002 ,
    ntt = 3, temp0 = 300.0, gamma_ln = 2.0, ig = -1,
    ntc = 2, ntf = 2,  cut = 10.0 , ntwprt=7586 ,
    ntb = 2, ntp = 1, pres0 = 1.0, taup = 1.0, barostat=2,
    ioutfm = 1, iwrap = 1, nmropt=1,
    ntwx = 5000, ntpr = 5000, ntwr = 50000 ,
  /
  &ewald
  /
  &wt type = 'END'
  /
&rst
    iat=130,7570, r1=1.0, r2=1.5, r3=3.2,  r4=3.8,
            rk2=5.0, rk3=5.0,
/
.
.      some more distance restraints
.

I suspect that Amber does not write out the restart file properly, or
the restart runs were not dealt with properly. Could some one please
have a check for me? It really bothers me. Thanks a lot!

All the best,
Qinghua