[AMBER] All interactions fraction analysis

From: Ruchika Bhat <ruchikabhat31.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 16:44:21 +0530

Hello All,

Please guide regarding how to analyse the number of times a particular type
of interaction (such as hydrophobic, ionic, water bridges and hydrogen
bond), happens to exist between the ligand and the receptor during a
production run of 40 ns.

Is there some command/module to do the same.

I know about the H-bond analysis over the total run time (which gives the
fraction of run length for one particular hydrogen bond that exists within
the system).

Can we do similar analysis over the run length for other interactions too.
If so, kindly guide.

Regards,
Ruchika Bhat