Re: [AMBER] The strange way of paramfit working process

From: viktor drobot <linux776.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 15:14:55 +0300

No, I just want to make my fit more physically determined. I expect that
parameters what paramfit returns (Kp and phases) should be in agreement
with those obtained via direct FFT decomposition (because of the nature of
dihedral terms - they are the Fourier series, aren't they?). But params
returned by paramfit shows some strange and ugly results.

С уважением,
Дробот Виктор