Re: [AMBER] Regarding Glucose dynamics

From: Lachele Foley <lf.list.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 11:16:26 -0500

There was another typo in the method you provided us. You used
"saveamberpam" which should have been "saveamberparm".

Our point is that you need to tell us exactly what you did. Given the
typos, this is cannot be exactly what you did. If nothing else. without a
proper prmtop and inpcrd file, you could not have run a simulation.

So, we can only help you if you tell us exactly what you did.

The following gave me a beautiful a-D-Glcp-1-OH (see image below). I
checked both the pdb file and the prmtop/impcrd combination using VMD. If
you got an apparent extra bond, it was something else that made it. Note
that an MD simulation will not create or destroy bonds. So, it is always
best to check structures using the prmtop/inpcrd file and not the pdb file.

I did this:

$ tleap -f leapin

Where:

$ cat leapin