[AMBER] Is accelerated MD suitable for DFG-flip simulation in kinase?

From: ÕÅæ­æ­ <roseshu8430.163.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 23:51:06 +0800 (CST)

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering that is aMD suitable for simulating the flip from DFG-in to DFG-out in kinase.
Because during my 500 ns aMD simulation, the DFG domain was quite stable.

My input file is like
&cntrl
  imin = 0,
  irest = 1, ntx = 5,
  ntb = 1, ntp = 0,
  cut = 10.0,
  ntr = 0,
  iwrap = 1,
  ntc = 2, ntf = 2, ig=-1,
  tempi = 300.0, temp0 = 300.0,
  ntt= 3, gamma_ln= 2.0,
  nstlim= 5000000, dt= 0.002,
  iamd = 3,
  ethreshd = 4442, alphad = 216.8,
  ethreshp = -132272, alphap = 7345,
  ntpr= 2000, ntwx= 2000, ntwr= 20000
  ioutfm = 1,
/

If aMD was suitable, could someone give me some suggestion?

Another question is it reasonable to study DFG-flip using conventional MD with simulation temperature at 1000K ? Since I have read paper did so.

Thank you all in advance.

Best wishes
Shushu
--