[AMBER] mmpbsa.py

From: Urszula Uciechowska <urszula.uciechowska.biotech.ug.edu.pl>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 10:22:30 +0100

Dear Amber users,

While running mmpbsa.py (AMBER16) I am getting an error message after 50
min of calculations that
amber16/bin/sander failed with prmtop complex.top!

My complex contains Zn atom for which I used Cationic Dummy Atom (CaDA)
approach.

My input for MMPBSA is:

&general
startframe=1, endframe=1000, interval=1,
verbose=2, keep_files=0,
/
&pb inp=1, radiopt=0,
/

If i use as a input file:

&general
startframe=1, endframe=1000, interval=1,
verbose=2, keep_files=0,
/
&pb
/

The error message is: PB Bomb in pb_aaradi(): No radius assigned for atom
2735 D1 DU

I went through the previous user lists messages, but there is no clear
answers that I could find.

Thanks in advance for any help.

best
Urszula
Urszula Uciechowska PhD
University of Gdansk and Medical Univesity of Gdansk
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology
ul. Abrahama 58
80-307 Gdańsk
Poland