Re: [AMBER] CUDA 9

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 12:36:33 -0700

Do you like seeing unending warning messages about Volta compatibility? If
so then hurry to install CUDA 9!

Otherwise, I don't think there are any features in that tool kit that do
any good for Amber whatsoever. Anyone can chime in here if I'm missing
something.

On the other hand if you are doing deep learning there are significant
speedups for small batch sizes and convolutions, just nothing for molecular
dynamics.