[AMBER] PB Bomb in pb_aaradi()

From: Urszula Uciechowska <urszula.uciechowska.biotech.ug.edu.pl>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 14:41:15 +0100

Dear Amber users,

While running mmpbsa.py (AMBER16) I am getting an error message:

 PB Bomb in pb_aaradi(): No radius assigned for atom 2735 D1 DU

My complex contains Zn atom for which I used Cationic Dummy Atom (CaDA)
approach.

My input for MMPBSA is:

&general
startframe=1, endframe=1000, interval=1,
verbose=2, keep_files=0,
/
&pb
/

I tried to use inp=1 and radiopt=0 and 1 in the &pb and &general section.

Any ideas how to fix the problem?

best
Ula

Urszula Uciechowska PhD
University of Gdansk and Medical Univesity of Gdansk
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology
ul. Abrahama 58
80-307 Gdańsk
Poland