Re: [AMBER] frozen atoms.

From: danilo gonzalez <dgnzlzf.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 20:40:25 +0200

Hi Vinícius,

Thanks for your advice, but as the same case as of my previous attemps, the
frozen is not succesfull.
I have tried higher values (e.g. 10000.00) without complete frozen. Higher
values causes that the calculation crashes
ERROR: Calculation halted. Periodic box dimensions have changed too much
from their initial values.
  Your system density has likely changed by a large amount, probably from
  starting the simulation from a structure a long way from equilibrium.

  [Although this error can also occur if the simulation has blown up for
some reason]

  The GPU code does not automatically reorganize grid cells and thus you
  will need to restart the calculation from the previous restart file.
  This will generate new grid cells and allow the calculation to continue.
  It may be necessary to repeat this restarting multiple times if your
system
  is a long way from an equilibrated density.

  Alternatively you can run with the CPU code until the density has
converged
  and then switch back to the GPU code.

Thanks in advance

Danilo González Forero, MSc.