Re: [AMBER] STOP PMEMD Terminated Abnormally!

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 08:23:44 -0400

I don't see any obvious problem in the input (others might), but here are a
few suggestions:

   - this isn't really a "heating" step, since you assign the thermostat to
   300K immediately. It will be a very fast heating from 0K to 300K, and in my
   experience that can cause problems. Heat more slowly, or assign the initial
   velocities (tempi) to something more than 0K.
   - have you tried without respa? especially during equilibration...
   - look at the atoms indicated in the shake failure. Anything unusual
   about the structure, or about those atoms? We don't know what you are
   simulating and if there are any unusual force field changes included, and
   so on. For example, this could be a symptom of a problem with force field
   modifications, if you made any.