Re: [AMBER] MM/PBSA or MM/GBSA

From: Alessandro Contini <alessandro.contini.unimi.it>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 09:03:03 +0200

The advantages of GBSA is that is faster and the setup is much easier.
However, as Carlos authoritatively mentioned, the results are highly
dependent on the used parameterization set, so the performances of the
available GB models (HCT, OBC, Neck2) should be evaluated against a
"test set" for your specific question.

Best,

Alessandro