Re: [AMBER] disulfide bonds braking during MD simulation

From: Michael Shokhen <michael.shokhen.biu.ac.il>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 15:50:17 +0000

Hi Carlos,

Yes I have red the leap.log file.
Wat I see there regarding the CYX residues are lines like this one:

(Residue 194: CYX, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)

Is it a report about an error?
Anyway, did you find an error in the input script for tleap
in my previous email?

I would appreciate a bit more detailed comment that would help
me to resolve the problem with disulfide bonds braking.

Thank you,
Michael