Re: [AMBER] how to generated data for plot?

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 09:39:31 -0400

Assuming that the plot you reference has potential energy histograms,
you can do this easily using the GitHub version of cpptraj, e.g.:

readdata OUTPUT/rem.out.0* separate name Out
runanalysis multihist out hist.eptot.agr normint bins 200 Out*[EPtot]

See the manual for full options of 'multhist' etc.

mdout_analyzer.py may also have options to do this.

-Dan