Re: [AMBER] Bias Towards the Periodic Boundary

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 14:22:01 -0400

I believe you are looking at anecdotal evidence only. You need to do a
much more thorough set of calculations and statistics to say that there
is a bias.

I suggest one possible calculations you can do:

Image your final result in such a way that your 'column' is in the
middle of the box and not on the edges.

Run it again and see if the column moves towards the edges or stay in
the middle.

Adrian

--
Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
University of Florida Research Foundation Professor