Re: [AMBER] Error reading Ruthenium complex residue

From: Sanaa ALAbbad <salabbad79.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 07:18:03 -0600

Hi Pengfei,

Thank you for the generous suggestions.
Which version of AmberTools did you use?
16
Did you use MCPB.py to parameterize the metal site?
I used MCPB.py only to extract the force constants from gaussian
calculation and edited the frcmod file that I generated with
antechamber/parmchk.
I think the problem was in creating RU library.
I will rebuild the library again.

Thank you very much,
Sanaa