[AMBER] Wham analysis

From: Thakur, Abhishek <axt651.miami.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 21:02:35 +0000

Hi everyone,

I have some question regarding Wham analysis

As per amber tutorial, I have multiplied my force constant with 2 for wham analysis.

But while doing WHAM analysis

wham 1.1 3.6 32 0.01 300 0 meta.dat resul.txt

0.01 is the tolerance for reconstructing the PMF in Kcal

If I change the value from 0.01 to 0.0001 and keep on changing until and unless my result stop changing, it seems that my result has changed from 18Kcal/mol to around 50Kcal/mol.

I am confused why energy barrier has changed so much.
Can anyone suggest me that I can move ahead with results obtained with 0.01 kcal or not

Thanking you,

-AT