Re: [AMBER] Error reading Ruthenium complex residue

From: Szymon Żaczek <szymonzaczek.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:51:35 +0200

Dear Sanaa,

have you considered using MCPB.py? It is a very robust and versatile
tool implemented in AmberTools for obtaining force field parameters
for metal ions. More info may be found in tutorial:
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy.htm or in a
paper by Li and Merz (DOI: 10.1021/acs.jcim.5b00674).

Kind regards,
Szymon Zaczek