Re: [AMBER] Hydrogen Bond

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 15:16:35 -0400

Hi,

You can do (b) and (c) with the 'hbond' command from cpptraj: see the
manual for details. Also see tutorial C5 here:
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/#analysis

(a) can also be done, but only in a specific manner (i.e. you will get
details of *every* single solvent-solvent hydrogen bond in your
system) via the 'acceptormask' and 'donormask' keywords. Be aware this
will produce a ton of data.

Hope this helps,

-Dan