Re: [AMBER] System preparation for protein with Multiple Zn-CCCC

From: Parthiban Marimuthu <mparthib.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 16:58:49 -0400

Hi,

I think you have mistaken.
For the protein that i am working with, it is more appropriate to follow
ZAFF tutorial.
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/ZAFF.htm

Except the fact that, its got two metal centre, like i explained in my
previous email, 2 times (Zn-CCCC) of Metal centre type 1. For Eg. pls find
attached the protein model.

The tutorial works fine for one Zn-CCCC metal centre. I am seeking to apply
the same for more than one of same metal centre type.

Any suggestions..?

Best, Parthiban.