Re: [AMBER] AMBER16 parallelisation and fftw3 error

From: Shirin Jamshidi <shirinjamshidi.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 12:24:57 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for the link. I could go forward successfully as below, but finally
I still couldn't run sander.MPI, I mean I still can run amber in serial
(sander) not parallel.
Could you please let me know what I need to do?

cd /home/shirin/Software
tar xvfj AmberTools17.tar.bz2
tar xvfj Amber16.tar.bz2
export AMBERHOME=/home/myname/amber16

cd $AMBERHOME
./configure gnu
source /home/shirin/Software/amber16/amber.sh
make install
make test

Then Parallel:
download mpich-3.1.4.tar from http://www.mpich.org/downloads/versions/
scp mpich-3.1.4.tar $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src
cd $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src
tar -xvf mpich-3.1.4.tar
./configure_mpich gnu
cd $AMBERHOME