Re: [AMBER] Current rmsd from reference in targeted MD

From: Sonia Ziada <sonia.ziada.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 14:45:34 +0200

Or it can be that the change is so small after 1 step simulation that the
rmsd is still equal to 0.
Because if the first rmsd calculation is done on the inpcrd, the first
value should be equal to zero even for ntwx=2 and ntpr=2 simulation. Or am
I wrong ?

*ZIADA Sonia*
PhD Student, Structural Bioinformatics & Chemoinformatics
Institut de Chimie Organique et Analytique (ICOA), UMR CNRS-Université
d'Orléans 7311
Rue de Chartres, 45067 Orléans, France
T. +33 238 419 939