Re: [AMBER] trajout last x frames cpptraj

From: Hughes, Travis <travis.hughes.mso.umt.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 14:16:01 +0000

Dan, Thanks for letting me know!

Travis

Travis Hughes
Assistant Professor
Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sci.
Center for Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics
University of Montana, Missoula
travis.hughes.umontana.edu<mailto:travis.hughes.umontana.edu>
(406) 243-2750

On Oct 2, 2017, at 6:31 AM, Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com<mailto:daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Travis,

As has already been indicated there's currently no way to do that in
cpptraj, but that's a good idea. I'll add it to my to-do list. In the
meantime pytraj may be your best bet. Thanks!

-Dan

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 2:23 PM, Hughes, Travis