[AMBER] total frames for hbond

From: Thakur, Abhishek <axt651.miami.edu>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 19:16:42 +0000

Hi everyone,

I want to figure out, that does the presence of one interaction denies the establishment of other interaction or not.

As I am doing hbond interaction and have observed two interaction

Bridge Res 222:ARG 1637:CP1 , 11167 frames.
Bridge Res 961:ASP 1637:CP1 , 10518 frames,
Total I have 20000 frames, so I want to know that is first interaction is getting over and the second interaction is happing or both are happening at the same time.
I guess if I can know all the frame numbers rather than total frame number then I can figure out my answer.
It will be great if I can know which frames together constituted the total of 11167 and 10518 frames for the following above mentioned interactions.

Thanking you,
-AT