Re: [AMBER] An equilibration of the membrane protein prepared by charmm-gui

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 18:31:12 +0200

Hi Amy,

thank you so much for the message.

1- Assuming that without the receptor the same POPC bilayer looks very
stable under the same conditions

2- In charm36 ff the bilayer the same system looks very stable during
all of the simulation (I just have checked it on the system prepared
in charm-gui and run in Amber16)

3- Nothing happens with the conformation of the protein althought it
was simulated on a short timescales ~ 30 ns.

Tomorrow a new *friday* movie will be available showing a strange
things of the lipids happened just after all the restraints from the
proteins were removed.

James