Re: [AMBER] convert .mae topology to .prmtop topology?

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 09:15:31 -0400

Hi,

Are you receiving an error message? Does the .mae file mean "Maestro"
file format? I'm not sure how you are converting it now so I can't
comment on that, but a brief google search seems to indicate that it's
possible to get a PDB from the Maestro format. If so, you can just use
that as your topology, esp. if all you want to do is clustering.

-Dan

PS - 'strip :WAT,Na+,Cl-' will be more efficient than having 3 'strip' commands.