Re: [AMBER] (kein Betreff)

From: Traeg, Johannes <johannes.traeg.fau.de>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 11:28:48 +0200

Hello Junmei,

i also tried with 5-ethyl-1H-1,2,3-triazole and got the correct dihedral
parameters. However, for 4-ethyl-1H-1,2,3-triazole it does not work.
The difference between both molecules is that in one case antechamber
ascribes the dihedral c3-c3-cc-cd (5-ethyl) and in the other case
antechamber ascribes the dihedral c3-c3-cd-cc (4-ethyl). The latter
dihedral defaults to the dihedral X-c3-cd-X, while the first one does
not default to X-c3-cc-X, but takes the value of the explicit dihedral
c3-c3-cc-cd. However, due to the equivalence of cd and cc, one would
expect to get the same values for both dihedrals.

How would you proceed to solve this problem?

Best regards

Johannes