Re: [AMBER] (kein Betreff)

From: Junmei Wang <junmwang.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 09:54:03 -0400

Hello, Johannes,

When you ran parmchk2, did you specify to use gaff2 with "-s 2"? The
default FF to use is gaff, not gaff2.

I constructed two triazole molecules (ethyl triazole and
5-ethyl-1H-1,2,3-triazole) and assigned both gaff and gaff2 atom types. I
didn't find a problem with the four frcmod files produced by parmchk2.

Please also use "-at gaff2" when you run antechamber to assign gaff2 atom
types.

Please let me know if you have more questions.

Best

Junmei