Re: [AMBER] fixing backbone dihedral angles in RNA structure

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 13:08:09 -0400

Similar to what Bill recommended, the 'rotatedihedral' command in
cpptraj can be used to rotate dihedrals by increments or to a certain
value. For example, to rotate the chi (nucleic) torsion in residue 8
to a value of 35 deg.:

parm myparm.parm7
loadcrd mycoord.rst7 name MyCoord
rotatedihedral crdset MyCoord value 35 res 8 type chin

-Dan