Re: [AMBER] Problem with leaprc.ff14SB

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 17:20:53 +0200

Thank you for your help. I proceeded as you suggested and managed to generate topology files using AmberTools16.

I also used AmberTools16 for structure minimisation, heat and density equilibration using sander.MPI

When I reverted to the Amber12 installation to use pmemd.MPI I encountered the following problem
mpirun -np 4 pmemd.MPI -O -i equil_1ns.in -o equil_1ns.out -p complex_solv.prmtop -c density.rst -r equil_1ns.rst -x equil_1ns.nc -ref density.rst

[proxy:0:0.Georges-Mac-Pro.local] HYDU_create_process (utils/launch/launch.c:75): execvp error on file pmemd.MPI (No such file or directory)
[proxy:0:0.Georges-Mac-Pro.local] HYDU_create_process (utils/launch/launch.c:75): execvp error on file pmemd.MPI (No such file or directory)
Etc………..

Yet my environment seems to be OK
# MacPorts Installer addition on 2017-03-31_at_18:37:23: adding an appropriate PATH variable for use with MacPorts.
export PATH=/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin/Users/gtzotzos/Programs/amber12/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/opt/X11/bin:$PATH
# Finished adapting your PATH environment variable for use with MacPorts.

export AMBERHOME=/Users/gtzotzos/Programs/amber12

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH\:$AMBERHOME/lib

source /Users/gtzotzos/Programs/amber12/amber.sh

I tested the parallel installation of Amber12 and encountered no problems
export AMBERHOME=/Users/gtzotzos/Programs/amber12
export DO_PARALLEL='mpirun -np 2’
make test.parallel
All tests pass

I’d appreciate any suggestions on how to resolve this problem

Thank you in advance

George