Re: [AMBER] adQMMM overheating

From: Goetz, Andreas <agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 21:58:20 +0000

Dear Artur,

You constrain the geometry of MM water (ntc=2, ntf=2) but not for QM water (qmshake=0). This will lead to problems when water molecules exchange between the MM and QM regions. You either have to use a flexible water model or constrain the geometry of water both in the MM and in the QM region. Your heating procedure also looks aggressive but may work.

I hope this helps,
Andy

Dr. Andreas W. Goetz
Assistant Research Scientist