Re: [AMBER] polarization force field

From: sangita kachhap <nckachap.cyf-kr.edu.pl>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 14:50:46 +0200

Thanks David for the prompt reply.
Since that cluster is a remote cluster so I am not sure whether I am
allowed to install any program there or not, but anyway I will inquire
about it.

I have already done the MD simulation of metal (monoatomic) ion bound
protein, employing non-polarizable force field and 12-6-4 ion parameter.
Now I want to compare it with polarizable MD simulation, since three
negatively charged amino acids are interacting with that metal ion.

Thanks