Re: [AMBER] Using polarizable force field ff02 in AMBER 14

From: Anthony Cruz-Balberdy <anthonycruzpr.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 15:41:04 -0400

Hi Aishwarya:

The libraries are in $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/lib/oldff, the same will happen
with the prep files.
The solution to your problem is to include the path of all the other oldff
directories in your leap or tleap command using the -I option.

leap -I $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/cmd/oldff -I $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/lib/oldff -I

You will need to add another directory.
After including the directories use leap as usual:

source leaprc.ff02pol.r1

because now all the directories are in the leap searching path.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Anthony Cruz

Graduate student