Re: [AMBER] Parameters for HEME-CYS covalent bond

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 22:16:24 -0500

Hi Avijit,

The tutorial is just an example, MCPB.py can deal with various bonding situations. I suppose it can work for your system.

Except the tutorial, more information can be checked from the MCPB.py paper: http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.jcim.5b00674 <http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.jcim.5b00674>.

Kind regards,
Pengfei