[AMBER] Parameters for HEME-CYS covalent bond

From: Avijit Rakshit <avrakjnu.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 12:59:21 +0530

Hello all,

I am trying to parametrize HEM group of horse heart cytochrome C where the
porphyrin ring is covalently bonded through a sp2 carbon to the S atom of
Cystine side chain. As suggested from previous Amber mailing lists I took
the heme_all.inpcrd and frcmod file from Bryce group page

http://research.bmh.manchester.ac.uk/bryce/amber

After connecting the HEM group with S atom of CYS I am not getting the
following parameters.

Could not find bond parameter for: S - CY
Could not find bond parameter for: S - CY
Building angle parameters.
Could not find angle parameter: S - CY - CB
Could not find angle parameter: S - CY - CX
Could not find angle parameter: 2C - S - CY
Could not find angle parameter: S - CY - CX
Could not find angle parameter: S - CY - CB
Could not find angle parameter: 2C - S - CY
Building proper torsion parameters.
 ** No torsion terms for 2C-S-CY-CB
 ** No torsion terms for 2C-S-CY-CX
 ** No torsion terms for 2C-S-CY-CX
 ** No torsion terms for 2C-S-CY-CB

I think here CB,CY and CX are sp2 hybridized carbon from the porphyrin ring
and S is Sulphur atom of CYS group from main protein chain.
Can anyone please suggest me how to get those parameters ?

--
With regards