Re: [AMBER] A bug with unperturbed charge during tleap processing

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 09:19:27 +0200

Yep it was the C-term residue and the TER was present

So to fix the issue I made a script which changes OXT of last residue
to N of NHE (add NHE to cap C term)
and also change N of the first residue to C of ACE (tleap than add
back N for the adjacent residue and surprisingly fixed steric clashes
between N and C of ACE). I checked in VMD the new peptide bonds look
fine.

There is no bugs with charges and any warning. Total charge of the
system =0 after its neutralization. BUT total charge of the system
has not been changed compared to uncapped case O_O although there is
no no Cterminal and Nterminal residues in present topology, assuming
that both of them should be neutral. Does the ACE and NHE are indeed
neutral terms ?

James