Re: [AMBER] A bug with unperturbed charge during tleap processing

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 10:27:19 +0200

Yes!

Regarding the ions - the system consists of only Cl-, so the charge
might became +1 positive if I removed one ion ocasionally.

But for the test I modify my workflow - to ad CL- ions on the second
step (in the pdb where water have already been cut).
So now there is no warnings but as expected it adds one negative ion
less (13 added) compared to if I would add Cl ions on the first step
(14 added) :-)
Thus after the second processing of tleap the total charge has been
changed to +1 althought I didn'd change nothing.
I have checked the termi group of the protein - it looks like H1 H2 H3
N of one side and C O Oxt on the other side. Also there were no any
modifications with a protein loaded in both times (before and after
cut of water)

P.S. this strange I found in the first tleap log when it also added a hydrogens
total atoms in file: 10039
  Leap added 8132 missing atoms according to residue templates:
       8132 H / lone pairs
  The file contained 1 atoms not in residue templates

How I can test in tleap the source of the charge e.g to print all
charged entities in loaded pdb?

James