[AMBER] GaMD

From: Neha Gandhi <n.gandhiau.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 09:00:55 +1000

Dear List,

I am trying to do some test runs with dual boost in GaMD (AMBER 16 version).

I read PNAS and JCTC papers where several short simulations with no boost
potential were carried out to identify the optimal σ0 and *k*0 acceleration
parameters.

I am trying to do the same and below is my input file for GaMD test run.
However, I am not able to figure out from output file the maximum, minimum,
average and standard deviation values of the system potential. I tried to
vary the sigma0P and sigma0D. My apologies for ignorance, could you please
point me how can I do perform test runs in AMBER 16 to calculate the
optimal sigma0 and k0 parameters? Do I need to change igamd =1?

&cntrl
  imin = 0, irest = 0, ntx = 1,
  nstlim = 5000000, dt = 0.002,
  ntc = 2, ntf = 2, tol = 0.000001,
  iwrap = 1, ntb = 1, cut = 10.0,
  ntt = 3, temp0 = 298.0, tempi = 298.0,
  ntpr = 1000, ntwx = 1000, ntwr = 1000, gamma_ln=3.0,
  ioutfm=1,iwrap=1,ig=-1,

  igamd = 0, iE = 1, irest_gamd = 0,
  ntcmd = 1000000, nteb = 1000000, ntave = 50000,
  sigma0P = 6.0, sigma0D = 6.0,
&end

Thank you for your attention and consideration in advance.

Cheers,
Neha

--
Regards,