[AMBER] If I use source leaprc.gaff command for DNA and protein is it load gaff forcefield or ff14SB force field??

From: Saikat Pal <saikatpaliitg.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 10:54:10 +0000 (UTC)

Dear all,
I want to study the behavior of protein And DNA in ionic liquid. I have followed this steps to make .prmtop (topology) and .inpcrd.
>  /home/saikat/AMBER/amber14/bin/xleap -s -f /home/saikat/AMBER/amber14/dat/leap/cmd/leaprc.ff14SB
> source leaprc.gaff
> loadamberparams ionicliq.frcmod
> loadamberprep ionicliq.prepc
> m=loadpdb protein.pdb

or in case DNA(both pdb is made by packmol)
>m=loadpdb DNA.pdb
> set m box {60.0 60.0 60.0}
> saveamberparm m protein.prmtop  protein.inpcrd (in case of protein )

> saveamberparm m DNA.prmtop  DNA.inpcrd (in case of DNA)

Now my question is If I use source leaprc.gaff command for DNA and protein is it load gaff forcefield or ff14SB force field??
I want to take ff14SB force field for  DNA and Protein ,AND gaff force field for ionic liquid.please suggest me my steps are correct or not . Please help me out.
Thanks and regards,
Saikat