Re: [AMBER] parmed validity off-diagonal LJ parameters

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 08:55:56 -0400

If you're not python-averse, one thing you could potentially do is
edit $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/parmed/parmed/tools/checkvalidity.py
and make the off-diagonal warning more verbose so you can see exactly
which types/parameters are causing the message to trigger (it's around
line 182 in my version but just search for the text "Modified").

-Dan