[AMBER] Mcpbpy empirical method

From: Lizelle Lubbe <LBBLIZ002.myuct.ac.za>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 11:32:19 +0000

Hi,

I am working with a zinc metalloprotease and have used the bonded model in MCPB.py with the empirical method for force constant calculation. Chgmod B was used for the charges. In the amber tutorial it just mentions that the empirical method was developed by the Merz group and is only available for Zn. Could anyone provide me with some more information regarding the method and how it compares to the seminario approach in terms of accuracy.

Kind regards

Lizelle Lubbe

PhD Chemical Biology candidate
University of Cape Town
Disclaimer - University of Cape Town This e-mail is subject to UCT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT, it is sent by the sender in an individual capacity. Please report security incidents or abuse via csirt.uct.ac.za