Re: [AMBER] Log file for Reweighting

From: Parthiban Marimuthu <mparthib.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 23:23:55 +0300

Hi Dan,
Thanks for your reply,
Pls have a look at the input and the command line i used for the production
run.

heat

 &cntrl

  imin=0,irest=1,ntx=5,

  nstlim=1000000,dt=0.002,

  ntc=2,ntf=2,

  cut=8.0, ntb=2, ntp=1, taup=2.0,

  ntpr=1000, ntwx=1000,

  ntt=3, gamma_ln=2.0,

  temp0=300.0, ig=-1,

 /

srun --gres=gpu:2 pmemd.cuda.MPI -O -i ./input-files/6-prod.in -o prod2.out
-p mcl1-cm5-solvated.prmtop -c equil1.rst -r prod2.rst -x prod2.mdcrd

Thanks,

M.P.

Message: 21