[AMBER] Buying-renting GPU/CPU time for amber MD simulations

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 18:38:16 +0300

Hi everybody,

I’ve submitted a paper to PLOS One. I’ve received mostly positive comments but I have to run 4-5 additional 100ns simulations on a small system (125 residues). I’m afraid my computer power is rather limited, so is the time for submitting the final version of the paper.

Is anyone aware of any possible options for “buying” computer time and use a machine remotely?

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions

George